- The Hospital shall have 24-hours security service to ensure the security and safety of all Hospital staff and clients.
- The Hospital is protected by surveillance cameras.
- The hospital shall not be held liable for the loss of patient’s cash or valuables in the latter’s room/ward/motor vehicle.
- The patient and his/her companion/watcher shall be advised by the Admitting Officer and shall be constantly reminded by the Nurse-in-charge of the following security guidelines;
- Always keep your door locked whenever you leave the room/ward.
- Do not keep large amounts of cash and valuables unattended inside the room/ward/motor vehicle parked within the hospital premises.
- Cash and valuables should be deposited for safekeeping in the Hospital’s safety vault (Cashier’s Office).