- The Hospital employs the services of professional dieticians, who shall manage the preparation of the patient’s standard meals and special meals as prescribe by their attending physicians.
- Cut-Off time for meals are the following:
5:00 AM for breakfast to be served between 06:00 – 06:30 AM 9:00 AM for lunch to be served between 11:00 – 11:30 AM 4:00 PM for dinner to be served between 06:00 – 06:30 PM
- Beyond above time, the meals will be served the next mealtime schedule.
- Bringing out of meal trays at the hallway is strictly prohibited.
- Used trays and wares should be left inside the patient’s room/ward. The dietary aide will return 1 hour after meal time to pick up the tray and wares. Loss of tray or wares will be charged to the patient’s accounts. Schedule of collection of trays are the following:
Breakfast 07:30 AM Lunch 12:30 PM Dinner 07:30 PM